news from the other fashionable corners of the web
* Along with the rest of the country (and most corners of the globe), the fashion world’s Obama-mania has hit a feverish pitch. InStyle.com has full coverage of inauguration weekend, and Style.com picked their fantasy fashion cabinet for the new President.
* Speaking of the new First Family, Vogue is rumored to have nabbed Michelle Obama for an upcoming cover. [ Fashionista ]
* And speaking of Vogue, a documentary about the glossy’s famed September issue debuted at Sundance. Anna Wintour was there and submitted to a very rare Q&A. [ Jezebel ]
* Alexander Wang’s new tee collection that was all the buzz at spring fashion week? A sneak peek has landed. [ Elle News ] (Ready. Set. Start stalking, ladies, because the pieces are moments away from arriving at shopbop.)
* The spring runways were awash with transparency, and the ladies at Who What Wear take a closer look at the sheer trend. [ whowhatwear.com ]
* Can’t get enough Gossip Girl? (We’re totally obsessed.) Check out this profile on Little J herself, Taylor Momsen. [ Page Six ]