The Latest by Kate, Fashion Director
Looking for an easy way to update your look? Neutral colors were big news for fall. Take inspiration from runway looks by Derek Lam, Lela Rose, and Miu Miu. (Check out the complete shows on Style.com.)
A few tips on neutral dressing:
1. Wear a neutral palette from head to toe for a polished, uber-chic look.
2. Layer these hues together—taupe, brown, navy, black, and ivory all look fantastic when layered.
3. Step outside the box and consider non-black leggings.
4. Invest in a camel coat—it’s a style staple you'll wear forever.
5. Don't be afraid to wear off-white all year round!
At left a look from the Derek Lam, fall 2009 collection. My favorite from the fall runways!