A week and half to go before fashion’s biggest shopping night, and plans for the Shopbop Lounge in Meatpacking are coming along (check out a list of special guests on the official Shopbop Fashion’s Night Out page). I caught up with Fashion Director Kate Ciepluch and Style Director Morgan Wendelborn to see what fall pieces they plan to snatch up for FNO.
STYLE DIRECTOR MORGAN WENDELBORN
1. Maria Grachvogel Egrit Long Dress
Amazingly chic and elegant, this will be a major NYFW statement.
2. Derek Lam Small Ume Cross Body Bag
This bag leaves me speechless every time I look at it. Just perfect!
3. Zero + Maria Cornejo Eka Coat
This take on the classic camel coat is so fresh, with sculptural elements and an asymmetrical collar.
4. Pamela Love Quartz Crystal Crescent Necklace
Pamela Love’s big statement pieces are my favorite!!
5. Giuseppe Zanotti Suede Platform Pumps
My favorite platform pump in must-have rust.
FASHION DIRECTOR KATE CIEPLUCH
1. Acne Nico Milano Maxi Skirt
Acne’s column maxi skirt in heather grey is so unusual. A foundation for your look that provides a nonchalant, chic mood.
2. Diane von Furstenberg Clean Weston Jacket
Spotted fabrics are so right this season, yet also so timeless. This DVF jacket reminds me of Edie Sedgwick’s iconic style. One of the coolest runway looks of the season.
3. Alexander Wang Fabiana High Heel Sandals
Alexander Wang’s barely there sandal has arrived! The mirrored blush is such a unique styling technique for the fall season.
4. Alexander Wang Aviator Tailcoat
Fusing function and fashion, I love how technical this jacket is—such a fierce urban look.
Check out more picks in our Fashion’s Night Out Boutique.