We’re off to make the most of the three-day weekend ahead of us, but while we’re away, take a peek at a few recent standout posts.
* Fashion advice from a stylist to the stars? We’ve got it. Check out a sampling of Hollywood stylist Nicole Chavez’s favorites.
* We’ve been asking some of Shopbop’s finest to pick their own faves for the last few weeks. See if you love what we love.
* No longer relegated to Grandma’s jewelry box, we’ve got a few ideas for wearing pearls in a modern way.
* It’s hard to think about fall when the temperatures are climbing close to 90, but exotic skins are one autumn trend you can wear now.
* Speaking of summer’s sizzle: cool down with a behind-the-scenes look at our swim lookbook.
* It’s that leg-baring time of year. Carey from Corks & Caftans offers a few tips on how to wear shorts.
* The beach is a way of life for swimsuit-model-turned-designer Tori Praver. Read our Q&A, where she talks about Hawaii, her line, and the Tori Praver girl.
See you Tuesday!