The Latest by Kate, Fashion Director
I'm currently seeking out androgynous pieces with a simple stand-out detail: an embellished epaulet, unexpected fabric, and cool color combinations. I am finding myself wearing these classics repeatedly because they provide a lot of style but never feel stale.
Here are some styles I am living in:
1. Vince Foil Print Cashmere Sweater: Your man's raglan sweatshirt becomes fashion forward with a touch of foil.
2. Thayer Double Breasted Blazer: An amazing fit, the double-breasted gold buttons make this special.
3. Gryphon The Boyfriend Blazer: LOVE the lace/brooch pocket detail—so sweet on this boyish jacket.
4. Bop Basics Felt Fedora: A ribbon bow on a top hat is just the right amount of girly.
5. Pour La Victoire Charlie Oxford Flats: Men's oxford in a metallic! Genius.
6. NC bis Chain Bracelet: A brilliant layered look.
7. Victorialand Medium Body 3 Star Shirt: Tiny studs on the pocket are just right.
8. Rag & Bone Tuxedo Dress: One of my favorite runway dresses of the season, a sexy tuxedo style.