We’re taking a little break to visit our family (Grandma’s been laying the why-don’t-you-visit guilt trip on thick), eat some turkey, and watch some football, dear readers, and while we know you’ll miss our clever fashion insights (at least that’s what we tell ourselves), console yourselves with a dip into our archives. A few recent favorites you may have missed:
* We talked to some of our favorite female bloggers, including Garance Doré, Jane from Sea of Shoes, and Emily from Cupcakes and Cashmere. Read all the Q&As here.
* Ever wonder what the story is behind our trends? Fashion Director Kate lets you in on what inspired our winter trends, and Senior Stylist Morgan offers tips on how to wear them.
* Speaking of inside Shopbop, Kate answers some burning Qs about our first short film.
* The hottest holiday accessories? Elle Senior Accessories Editor Kyle Anderson picks his favorites.
* In the world of how-to’s, Morgan offers tips on how to wear the tuxedo trend, and Maureen has a few ideas for styling dramatic vests.
* Vintage sunnies guarantee you’ll have a totally unique pair. Suzanne talked to Retrosun founder Nicole Miller about her delectable collection of vintage shades.
* From NYC to Boston to the Roaring ’20s. Joyann hit Beantown for a Bootleggers and Babes party.