Twenty-thirteen was a pretty good year in the world of Shopbop: we introduced more than 200 new names to our designer roster, opened our brother site East Dane, started offering Amazon Prime shipping on both Shopbop and East Dane, and launched a Shopbop mobile app for iOS. And that was just the big stuff.
There were plenty of smaller moments worth remembering as well, so in the tradition of end-of-year recaps, we’ve selected our favorite Shoptalk posts from 2013, in no particular order.
- A mega snowstorm didn’t keep fashion at bay. We snapped a shot of a chic staffer dressed for the white weather way back in January.
- Did February’s fashion week mark the end of the platform? One of our writers suspected it did.
- There was no shortage of style tips this year, including investing in a blazer, how to get beachy braids, the best pool party looks, and optimizing the tiny space that comes with carrying a clutch.
- We shined the spotlight on our stylish staffers this year, introducing you to Joey and Elle, as well as a few others in We Play Favorites and My Style Philosophy.
- And those same staffers proved East Dane was a big influence: a handful of ladies borrowed looks from the fellas.
- And finally, some Shopboppers got hitched this year, and they were kind enough to invite us to their weddings. Thanks, Monica, Jessica, and John!